Make-Up Favorites

Sunday, August 29, 2010 Anya 0 Comments

Since I decided to do my own wedding make-up last year I started to look into new products and took advantage of a couple of make-up consultations at Sephora. I have to say that they were really helpful even though I didn't like the color they chose for one of the eye make up consultations. I probably should have been more clear about my preferences for natural and earthy colors when it comes to eye make-up. For my wedding I decided for the Dior Show Mascara which was recommended by the sales rep and I have to say it was really good. It sure stayed in it's place when the flood gates opened during the wedding ceremony and that is exactly what I was looking for at that time. However the mascara is a little pricey but I wasn't able to find anything that I liked better in 2009. Now in 2010 I was completely impressed by the new Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Volume And Length. 

It comes with the super affordable convenience store price tag of under $10 which can't be beat and I absolutely love it since the first time I tried it. Apply this 2-3 times and curl your lashes and they will look as gorgeous and full as normally only fake lashes would. The NARS Blush is another one of my favorites since I tried it lately. The color is subtle and very beautiful. It will last and doesn't make you break out. 

If you can get your hand on the Urban Decay Gilded Baked Bronzer give it a try. It gives a wonderful sun-kissed glow without the harmful rays. Several people have commented on my tan when I use this product. :)

Jergens, Neutrogena, Too Faced, Smashbox, NARS
Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Volume And Length Finishing - $8
Powder: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder - $30
Bronzer: Urban Decay Gilded Baked Bronzer - $24
Blush:  More Face Blush by NARS - $26
Eye Shadow: Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - $35
Eye Shadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Primer – $18
Primer: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer - $36
Foundation: Smashbox High Definition Healthy Fx Foundation - $38
Concealer: Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer - $18
Daily Moisturizer: Neutrogena Healthy Defense Tinted SPF 30 - $12
Face Tanning Lotion: Jergens Natural Glow Firming Daily Moisturizer - $8.99

Have you tried any of these products? What is your favorite make-up and why?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: