Beach Wedding Guest Outfit

Saturday, September 04, 2010 Anya 0 Comments

Why is she proposing an outfit for a beach wedding, now that we are getting so close to fall? - you might be thinking. The truth is here in Southern California you can wear this kind of outfit almost year round. During the colder season or for later at night you might just want to combine it with a cute cardigan and you are good to go. I looked into a possible guest outfit for a beach wedding this April (you can read more about the wedding here) and I decided to create my outfit around this beautiful J.Crew Maxi dress that I ran into browsing their homepage. I am absolutely in love with this tone of grey and I decided to pair it with turquoise in order to make it 'beachy'. The J.Crew dress is stunning - it almost feels more like a gown than a maxi dress and that way makes it perfect to attend a beach wedding in my view.

I just recently tried this new DKNY fragrance called Pure that is new in stores just now and I am absolutely in love with it. I think it would match this outfit perfectly.

Any good outfit ideas for a wedding at the lake in California in October? :)
Let's hear 'em...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: